Awry, Amiss, Amok

 

All done.

Well 'done' is a bit of an over-statement. Seeing as that was The Hardest Thing. I. Have. Ever. Seen.

Ninety (90!) minutes to come up with hardware annnd software to control an automatic truck loader with six (6!) loading positions and alarms and sensors and counters and Gosh—! Not to mention the physical control wiring and plant wiring for two (2!) three-phase controlled & fused motors and a three-phase rectifier for a gnarly electromagnet!

And then of course for the other ninety minutes I am supposed to concentrate on IGBT's, PWM SMPS's and UPS's!? Did I mention this course was taught by one of the three least competent teachers I have ever met and hence I only had notes for about 20% of this?

We'll be ecstatic with a passing grade.

5 comments:

Daniel McClelland said...

And did you get the truck done? Pity Uni sucks so bad. It had such great potential.

Anonymous said...

Get a motherfucking life/get pissed with me tomorrow (thursday night). What are plans?

Anonymous said...

this web site is hideous. I'd like to vomit but the dude at the top has already got a big splash down his front. Write some good shit.
You shit.

Anonymous said...

Ha. all comments must be approved. your a snobby shit rich. love pete. i hate the internet
it gets worse every time

Cie Cheesemeister said...

All I can say is that I really admire you being able to do software programming. I get too confused and discombobulated when trying to do stuff like this. Of course, that is a normal condition for me...
I'm sure you'll pass, but I'll wish you luck anyway!
Peace,
The Cheesy 1