Awry, Amiss, Amok

 

Today I was gently requested to do the grocery shopping, so I ran to Kilbirnie Pak and/or Save. From my house. Okay, while that's only 4.98km there were still a lot of hills involved. When I got home I ate 2 dozen wontons. This is part of my new regime: speed up my metabolism with physical exertion, and then build muscle mass by gluttony. I don't know if that's good science but it is tres fun, anyway.

I also just embarked on the first step towards making an application for a Very Exciting Job for a Very Exciting Company that would certainly result in a Very Exciting Career. It will also potentially pay very well, involve lots of overseas travel, and necessitate my buying a motorbike. Zang!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not very ecojustice. And you voted Greens. Shame.

Richard D. Bartlett said...

actually it is extremely exc0justice seeing as it is an environmental science job.

and you voted for the losers so thats twice as much shame, knobcheese.

julia said...

okay, i love the "together at last" hover thing with all my Loyal Reader heart.

I haven't read your post yet. I'm just prematurely commenting. I may be a loyal reader, but I'm not a very hardworking one.

julia said...

Okay, I'm back. Congratulations on the wontons and the exciting job prospect. Rock!

Sambo said...

What kind of bike, bro?