Awry, Amiss, Amok

 

I think I'm in love.

Last night at Peter's we were drinking Dutch beer and watching Mighty Ducks III and Peter's flatmate Bonnie's on-again-off-again psuedo-boyfriend said, "I don't really feel like watching this film", so Bonnie stood up and threw her quilt to the ground and said, "I can't take this anymore", and stomped off to her room so the boy was left in the lounge with a bunch of people he didn't know so he just quietly slinked off home and I had been thinking about contemplating developing a crush on Bonnie seeing as she plays electric guitar and is at fashion school but after this outburst I have given up on that idea and gone right out the otherside into full-blown fatal attraction.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In your dreams, loser.

Anonymous said...

Ahh hoax alert. There is no such website as richfaceisthemantis.com. snapped

Allan Mansfield said...

if you played your cards right "full-blown fatal attraction" could turn in to "full-blown facial action"

take that how you will

Daniel McClelland said...

I blame the Ducks. They lie over the ocean. As does Bonnie.