Awry, Amiss, Amok

 

glassdwarves
Tere and I have been training all week, because we're going to be part of a film. If you'd like to be part of the film, doing parkour with us as we run through the city dropping 'seed bombs' while CGI vines and vegetation explode into life behind us, drop me a comment.

And another opportunity for crowd participation: Tere & I plan to have the Mt. Cook YMCA booked for tomorrow night (Monday 24th; 6pm-8pm). The room we're after has beams and tramps and pads and hoops and most importantly a foam pit for us to practice our backflips. Seriously.

Oh, and here's a quick clip of me doing a sweet little pin out of the small quaterpipe at Waitangi Park: YT.

3 comments:

Allan Mansfield said...

thats the one next to milk crate right? sam duckor jones is gonna be the next person to exhibit there. should be neat. fimo characters I think.

Richard D. Bartlett said...

Yes, yes, and yes. Come to the YMCA after uni on Monday cuz. You'll love it. Love it.

Sambo said...

I would of come and show you what ive been learning from a Wu Shaolin Kung Fu grandmaster for the past while but I work till 9pm.

PS: I can beat everyone in a fight now.