Awry, Amiss, Amok

 

I'm sorry you have to find out this way, but...

Since none of you gimps took the trouble to find me a job, I had to take the one that was offered me. Managing my cousin's joinery business and doing some business software development jazz. On the upside, I get a sweet raise, sweet van for roadtrips (with mags!), sweet laptop, sweet phone, sweet flatmate, and the experience of managing a million dollar construction contract. On the other hand, said job and flatmate reside in Auckland. As of January 8th, so will I, for a year at least.

So before I go, let's get pissed! (Hi mum. Miss you.)

2 comments:

Daniel McClelland said...

Neat. Best idea since dropping a paper, and I am actually serious. I'm very excited for you, your future, and your future Auckland babies.

Allan Mansfield said...

Fag