Awry, Amiss, Amok

 

Another day, another couple-thousand words. At this rate I could knock out a thesis in a handful of afternoons.

The abstract, high-level nature encourages interoperability, as other standards can be used to communicate with the PROFInet standard, independent of the underlying protocols. PROFInet has been designed so that it can be implemented on any real-time operating system for a PLC that is capable of handling the TCP/IP stack along with the common DCOM & RPC protocols. However, it is specifically designed to be run on a Microsoft platform using COM, OLE, and IDL.

Obivously, this negates anything I ever did to make me look like a cool, suave, or interesting person. I mean, I'm wearing pink argyle socks and that doesn't even come close to making up for that one paragraph.

If you want me, I'll be crying into my OSI protocol stack.

3 comments:

Sambo said...

No longer is this hayray - a non stop disco. It is Cooking crab leg - cooking crab leg website.

Richard D. Bartlett said...

Sam thankyou for validating all my spams. Someone's got to.

Sambo said...

Go cry into your cooking crab leg protocol sac website.

This is by far the best I have seen ever.