Awry, Amiss, Amok

 

One of the single most exciting days of my university career: I dropped a paper. Goodbye, stress, leisure-guilt, and friendlessness! Hello high achievement, contentment, and... (what's the word for the feeling you get when you realise you could drop a paper and finish it remotely next year during full employment thereby reducing workload and eventually getting paid to complete the assignment? The Germans would have a word for it.) This is also a signal that it is time to start looking for a job. I mean, a career. Eek.

Also, I lost gracefully to Mr. DMcC in the honourable game of air hockey, 6-7 7-6 6-7; then we went to Kung Fu Hustle. I liked the bit when he destroyed a three storey building with one hand.

Edit: and Oh My Gosh did I mention the satchel I bought? Put it this way, Winona would fight Scarlett for it. Manbag to the max!